Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First official blog :)
















Well hello!
Amy, my sister in-law has inspired me! Im going to start blogging about me and Mikes oh-so interesting life. I think I will have enough to share often. I will get better at this as we go along.
Last weekend we went to Austin to spend Easter with Mike's sister Jodie, brother in-law Chris, and nephew Cole. It was a great time and Mikes parents came down as well. We went to a Pat Greene concert on Saturday, which was awesome! We were even lucky enough to get meet and greet passes!! So we got our picture taken with Pat. On Sunday Cole had a great time looking for the hidden Easter eggs and opening THREE Easter baskets! ;) I hope you all had a great holiday.
Oh by the way 4 months exactly until the wedding!!!! http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/mallorybryant&mikebeavers
xoxoxo
Mike and Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment